• Josh
    Hi,
    I recently upgraded the computer in the office. I have Turbobid now on two computers which is great! My question is, is it possible to import or move my existing projects from the laptop over to my new desktop?
  • Josh
    I just figured out my own issue... I used the database backup tool from my old laptop and restored the backup on my new computer. I will leave this here in case anyone else had the same question in the future.
  • Andrew Ruffner

Hello Josh,

Thanks for reaching out, and glad to hear you solved the issue. Yes, to transfer the information to a new computer, you'd just follow these steps:

• In your old computer, go to C: > Documents > TurboBid 4.0 (We had to keep the folder name of TurboBid 4.0 when we released 5.0)

• Copy the entire TurboBid 4.0 folder to a memory stick, external drive, etc.

• Paste this folder to the same location in the new computer. This will replace the TurboBid 4.0 folder that was installed during the download and installation process.

• Enter your license key
    Andrew Ruffner
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your TurboBid Community forum!

Use this forum to discuss all things TurboBid! Please feel free to also discuss other topics related to construction estimating and/or contracting business related topics.