• Ed Escobedo
    Did I see that my TurboBid Product Key# could be used on 2 computers? Could someone clarify this?
  • Andrew Ruffner
    Hello Ed,

Yes, you are absolutely correct! Your TurboBid license key is valid for a single user on any two computers you'd like. If you need additional users/computers, you can purchase additional license keys for a reduced cost.
  • FRANK CABALLERO
    I installed TB in my house desktop and in my laptop, both sharing an OneDrive folder. The desktop runs perfect but in the laptop all the time, even with the desktop computer off, show an error message 395 (Access to the cloud file is denied) and after that, close the program, and didn't allow me to change the database again back. Is it possible to use the same database in two computers?
  • Andrew Ruffner

Yes, you can absolutely use OneDrive to share a database between two computers. It sounds like the database file is being stored in the cloud on your laptop rather than on the device itself. To solve this issue, try the following steps:

• Open the OneDrive folder on your computer and navigate to your database file (the electrical database is named "TurboBid3.mdf" and the plumbing database is named "TurboBid3 Plumbing.mdf").
    • Highlight the database file and right-click.
    • Select "Always keep on this device".

This should fix the issue you're having. If it doesn't, please give us a call at (888) 417-2458 and we'll make sure we get you all setup.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your TurboBid Community forum!

Use this forum to discuss all things TurboBid! Please feel free to also discuss other topics related to construction estimating and/or contracting business related topics.